Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Fun Puns

Here is one more of the odds and ends that I had collected.

A man’s home is his castle, in a manor of speaking.
A pessimist’s blood group is always B-negative.
My wife really likes to make pottery, but to me its klin time.
Practice safe eating - always use condiments.
Short gun wedding : A case of wife or death.
I used to work for a blanket factory , but it folded up.
If electricity comes from electrons, does that mean that morality comes from morons.
A man needs a mistress just to break the monogamy.
Marriage is the mourning after the knot before.
A hangover is the wrath of grapes.
Corduroy pillows are making headlines.
Dancing cheek to cheek is really a form of floorplay .
Banning the bra was a big flop.
Does the name Pavlov ring a bell.
A gossip is someone with a great sense of rumor.
Without geometry , life is pointless.
Condoms should be used on every conceivable occasion.
Reading whilst sunbathing makes you well-red.
When you dream in color; it’s a pigment of your imagination.
A successful diet is the triumph of mind over platter.
When two egotist meet , its an I for an I.

No comments:

Post a Comment